The Mustang Owners Club of Southeastern Michigan (MOCSEM) is the
largest regional club of the Mustang Club of America (MCA), consisting
of a membership of about 700 families and having a history that dates
back over 35 years. Membership dues are just $35 per year which gives
you access to the following:
- You will enjoy the camaraderie of people who share a similar passion for and interest in all things Mustang.
- MOCSEM has members from many diverse areas, including many who have or work for businesses related to Mustang and the collector car hobby. MOCSEM events are a great way to network with these folks.
- Being located in Southeast Michigan, MOCSEM enjoys a special relationship with Ford Motor Company, ROUSH, Classic Design Concepts and other companies that gives members access to benefits and events that they would not have on their own.
- MOCSEM members are given access to special events like factory tours, Mustang reveals and others that are not open to the general public. In 2012, general meetings were held at Ford World Headquarters and ROUSH Performance and members were given an exclusive tour of the Mike Berardi Mustang collection.
- MOCSEM holds general meetings the second Tuesday of every month. These meetings feature speakers from Ford Motor Company, past and present, Mustang-related businesses, and from other areas of interest to club members. These meetings typically draw as many as 150 to 200 people so they are a great way to network.
- MOCSEM hosts an annual all-Ford car show, Mustang Memories, which is one of the premier Mustang shows in the midwest, if not the country. MOCSEM members enjoy exclusive parking at this event as well separate judging classes. And members who work at the show are treated to an appreciation dinner in October.
- MOCSEM hosts a large swap meet and other events throughout the year which are a great chance to mingle with other members.
- MOCSEM members have access to exclusive parking areas at area cruises and car shows like the Downriver cruise, Telegraph cruise and Mustang Alley at the Woodward Dream Cruise. At many of these events the club provides food and refreshments to members at no cost. The last 3 years, MOCSEM members have enjoyed exclusive parking at the Onsted Show Car Nationals at MIS and exclusive MOCSEM laps around the MIS oval.
- MOCSEM produces a monthly newsletter, The Accelerator, which contains news about club activities and other information related to Mustang. The Accelerator is available online or by mail for those who request it.
- MOCSEM has a web site, www.mocsem.com, which is updated regularly. It contains news, an event calendar, marketplace and much more. It also includes a member gallery where members can post photos and information about their cars.
- MOCSEM members can place for sale/wanted ads and/or business card ads on this web site and in The Accelerator free of charge.
- Many club sponsors and other businesses offer discounts and exclusive offers to MOCSEM members.
- MOCSEM is a non-profit organization which donates thousands of dollars every year to a variety of charitable causes. Your membership and participation in club activities helps make this possible.
If the Mustang is more than just a car to you, chances are that
MOCSEM has something for you!
Joining MOCSEM or renewing your membership is easy and dues are just $35 per year.
Join/Renew Right Now!
Join or renew right now with a major credit card. Begin by clicking
the Join or Renew link below.
You can join or renew your membership in person at one of our many
club events or at a monthly General Meeting held the 2nd Tuesday of
every month. See our
calendar for more details.
You can also join or renew your membership by mail. Simply print and mail the following
form with your payment to the address below.
Send membership form and all other correspondence to:
P.O. Box 39088
Redford, Michigan 48239
If you have any questions about membership, you may contact our
Membership Director via email:
Kathy Holcomb (firstname.lastname@example.org)